In the June survey the Public Opinion Research Centre focused on the issue of energetics. The survey dealt with a question of the future development of electricity consumption in the country, and whether or not it is possible to replace the production of electricity from conventional sources with alternative sources.
The CVVM also included a large block of questions concerning local food in the special Food 2020 research focused mainly on food waste, shopping, and consumer behaviour of Czech citizens.
Only three-tenths (30%) of the public in the Czech Republic were interested in the topic of local food, while the majority (69%) were rather not interested or not interested at all.
The most important criterion, which, according to the Czech public should be met by the "local food" label, is the information about the place where it was produced (20%) and subsequently that it should be what is considered a quality food (16%).
The CVVM also included a block of questions concerning organic food in the special Food 2020 research which was focused mainly on food waste and shopping as well as the consumer behaviour of Czech citizens.
Just under a quarter (24%) of the public in the Czech Republic is interested in the topic of organic food, while 76% are rather not interested or not interested at all. On top of that, compared to 2017, the interest decreased slightly.
In general, women who also buy organic food more often as well as people aged 20 to 44 and respondents who rate the standard of living of their household as good, are more interested in the topic of organic food.
The special Food 2020 research also included several questions related to the issue of food packaging materials, packaging-free shopping, environmentally friendly behaviour or diet, which are all areas closely related to one another but also in general to food waste.
The vast majority (93%) of the Czech public ate a normal diet without any restrictions and the remaining 7% of respondents indicated a different diet.
In a special study called Food 2020, CVVM SOÚ AV ČR asked for the opinions and attitudes of the Czech public on the issue of food wasting. One part was focused on the purchase of imperfect fruits and vegetables.
If there were imperfect and perfectly shaped pieces of fruits and vegetables placed next to each other, 59% of the respondents would chose the perfect one, provided they had the same price.
In a special study called Food 2020, CVVM SOÚ AV ČR (Public Opinion Research Centre of the Institute of Sociology of the Czech Academy of Sciences) asked for the opinions and attitudes of the Czech public on the issue of food wasting. The respondents assessed the severity of the problem of food wasting, estimated how much food their household disposes of and possibly, how much of the disposed food could be avoided, what were the causes of food disposal and stated the reasons for not disposing of food.
In the September survey the Public Opinion Research Centre gave all respondents a question that at eleven-point scale measures the left-right political orientation: "In politics, people sometimes talk about right and left. Where would you place yourself ranked on this scale?"
In the September 2020 survey the Public Opinion Research Centre of the Institute of Sociology of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic posed to all respondents a question: "How satisfied are you with your life? Are you very satisfied, rather satisfied, neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, rather dissatisfied, very dissatisfied?"
66% of Czech citizens are satisfied with their life, 10% are dissatisfied, and 24% are neither satisfied nor dissatisfied.
In September 2020 the Public Opinion Research Centre of the Institute of Sociology the Czech Academy of Sciences investigated whether respondents trust to selected politicians. They were given a list with 20 names of top politicians who represent political parties present in the Chamber of Deputies.